DIY 990 Clinic
During the time together, we dive into the vision for each participating organization for the next three years and develop an outline for what systems need to be in place to reach the financial goals that have been identified. We'll also put together a timeline for addressing their priorities. This will be a small group workshop so that everyone can get what they need out of the time.
Are you thinking of filing your organization's IRS Form 990 on your own? Participate in the DIY 990 Clinic to get guidance in the process. During the 90 minute session, you'll have a CPA there to answer your questions and do research for you in real time.
This is for you if:
- You plan on filing your own 990/990-EZ.
- You have less than $250k of revenue.
- You want to set aside time to work on your 990 so you can move on.
This is not for your if:
- Your organization's finances aren't in order. We'll still be able to help, but you'll likely be leaving with a longer to-do list than others.
- You run a private foundation.
This workshop is capped at 9 participants per session.
This is an interactive 90 minute workshop, so come with your burning questions and be ready to work, learn and grow!
Date: Tuesday, October 6th, 2020
Time: 1:00pm-2:30pm MT via Zoom